Monday, November 25, 2013

Dining at Rooftop ---> Teeq @ Lot 10

Last few weeks, finally I have the chance to dining at Teeq located at rooftop of Lot10.
Before this, I am so excited to go this restaurant!
I have been heard this restaurant very long time ago, everyone say the ambience there is great!
So, in conjunction of Teeq half-price promotion in Groupon, finally my gang and me make it!
Hehe.. We bought RM50 cash voucher with RM 25 nett and RM 100 cash voucher with only RM49!

Hmm...But the outcome is quite below my expectation.
Firstly, the menu we got on that day is not same as the menu we get online.
The choice is lesser and the price is expensive than the menu online.
I don't know what is the reason, just it is not same, and it disappointed us.

Secondly, the ambience is great, but our seat area is quite hot.

Thirdly, the food is average, neither bad nor excellent.
Before this, I have did research about the food from bloggers.
Most of them or almost all of them commented the food is average. Haha.
Maybe, I just put too much expectation on it.
But overall the food is not bad based on every friends comment :)

Wow, sound like I am professional ??? hahaha!!!!
Anyway, it is just my own opinion.
Conclusion, the restaurant is not bad, we all have a great time there ^^
Spend less get more too, support Groupon :)

K, let see what's in that night!

Our Seat

Everyone will take picture at this small street, haha. Look nice right?

Lalala, we are best friendss!
For so so so many years already!

Rome's Deli
Seafood Aglio Olio Pasta Tossed with Garlic, Chilies, Olive Oil & Basil Leaf


Harvet from the Sea
Grilled half fillet of sea bass with sea salt and olive oil served with roast potatoes and romaine mayo


The Birthday Girl with dessert

3 Soulmates from Form 1 till now. :)
support each other so much
without questioning.

The 3 

Lalala.. I love group photo!

Girlss, We grow up together.,From girls become ladies <3
More to go!

Me with the Best friend and Birthday girl <3
My Boyfie Birthday too I love him :D

Another birthday Boy, so proud of his red underwear huh? HAHA!
Erm... I guess pictures tell all the stories??? So I no need to say more already.
Wakaka, Lazy people style XD

Time pass so so fast! Fast until I not able to catch them up!
One year already, I almost forget how I celebrated their birthday last year huh.
Haha.. Brain ar, is so not reliable. That why photos come in, remind you the every moment you had before. :) Agree? XD


Teeq @ Lot 10
Address: Lot 10, 50 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact Number: +60 3-2782 3555

Official website: http://www.teeq.com.my/

3 comments:

  1. hye there so total how much u paid for that night ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi...if only me n my bf, order harvest from sea, and a lamb chop and a cocktail. cost us around 150..Overall 12 ppl spend around 800. And they charge us the mineral water RM5 per bottle. If you not purchase groupon, u can go their webtise to see the menu with price :) :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete